January 13-20 Roundup
This week I have:
- Monday: I attended a special meeting for the Finance and Constitution Committee questioning the Cabinet Secretary about college funding and about childcare funding for the draft budget.
- Tuesday: I spoke in Parliament to advocate for the negotiation to stay inside the single market, EEA, and EFTA, regardless of the decision of the rest of the UK. See my full speech here.
- Wednesday: I attended Visit Scotland Parliamentary Event organised by the Society of Antiquaries of Scotland with the National Museum of Scotland.
- Thursday: I questioned the Scottish Government on the reports of potential asset stripping when the Edinburgh-based Green Investment Bank is transferred to the private sector. See my question here.
- Friday: I held surgery at Northfield and Willowbrae Community Centre to listen to and help constituents.
As we continue with the new year, don’t forget scheduled surgeries for 2017. I hope to see you there!